Your account will be deemed ineligible to receive a funded-live account should you fail to meet the following rules:
1. Execute at least 150 round trades within the allowable symbols.
2. Only trade allowed symbols intra-day. No overnight positions.
3. All trades must be entered between 9:30 to 15:50 EST ; all positions need to be flat before 15:50 EST.
4. Do not reach or exceed the Total Max Drawdown.
5. Respect the Daily Max Loss. If the Total PnL reaches 10% of the daily max loss on both sides, the Risk System will flat open positions automatically and will leave the trader in Closed Position Only.
6. Respect the Per Position Max Loss. If the position Open PnL exceeds the amount below, the Risk System will flat the positions automatically.
7. Traders must execute a total ratio of 70% Limit Orders and 30% Market Orders
|Stock Price Range||Max Loss Per Share|
|$1.00 – $20.00||$0.20|
|$20.01 – $30.00||$0.25|
|$30.01 – $50.00||$0.30|
|$50.01 – $70.00||$0.35|
|$70.01 – $100.00||$0.45|
|$100.01 – $160.00||$0.55|
|$160.01 – $500.00||$0.65|
• Trader X bought 100 shares of FB @ $180.21. The market moved against Trader X and FB went down to $179.55 which equals to a loss of $0.66 and as a result is then flattened by the Risk System.
• If a trader is in a Toro100 ToroChallenge account, their daily max loss is $500. Therefore the risk system will flat anyone who’s Total PNL reaches $450 – $550.
Traders can also carry forward their account balances when they renew their account regardless if it was positive or negative.
You can always contact our support line by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss modifying the parameters to follow a specific strategy or system that you wish to experiment on and we will surely try to assist you with your preferences.